Friday, March 27, 2009

The 90/10 principle that leads to happy living

The principle 90/10 means that the 10% of our life made up of what happens to us but 90% of the life is decided by how we reach to that. That is precisely means that 10% of what happens is not in our control but we can control/determine the rest of the 90% that is how we react. Here are some ways to apply the 90/10 principle in our life.

>> If some one says something negative about us, we should be a sponge rather the attack roll off like water in the glass.

>> Don’t let negative comments affect you. React properly and it will do hall of good to you.

>> If you are told that you have lost a job, don’t worry and use your worrying energy to find a new job.

Apply 90/10 and you will be amazed to see the results. It can change your life. It will take you will power to give ourselves to make the difference.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wound cure treatments

Never expose a wound. An exposed wound can sometimes lead to reinfection. Always apply an antibiotic ointment after cleaning a wound with water and soap. This will prevent a possible infection and keep the area moist. After this process, cover with bandage. Though there are several types of bandages are available to heal the wound by keeping wounds moist, they are not necessarily should be treated better than ointment in any ways.

Follow the above treatment ways to heal the wound quickly and live happy/healthy life.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tips Caring for Normal Skin

>>Even if you have a normal skin that is blemish free, soft and moist, smooth and glowing as well as supple, firm and wrinkle free and which has no acne or allergy, you would be wrong to think that you can neglect it. A skin care routine is essential to keep it that way.

>>Wash your face daily with a mild PH balanced soap and water. At night cleanse with a cleansing milk or cream containing rose or camomile. This helps remove make up and the day’s accumulated dirt and grime.

>>Use facial oil every night. Make your own by adding two drops of rose oil to three teaspoons of almond oil. Massage in with circular movements with your fingers across the forehead, around the sinus area, over the cheeks and chin, stroke up the back and front of the neck. Use the moisturizer containing rose or camomile daily in the day.

>>In the morning deep cleanse your face with a face shampoo.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Pomegranate – A rich nutrition food

The popularity of Pomegranate’s goes back into ancient times.

But researchers uncovered that consuming the pomegranate juice of 200ml daily will reduce blood pressure by 5% in people with hypertension, and that it is having some of the same effects as certain anti-hypertensive drugs.

Pomegranate Juice is also potent antioxidants like tea, it has more polyphenols than green tea, red grape juice and orange juice.
Apart from the above, a full pomegranate is provides a day worth of vitamin C, iron and calcium. It is also very low in calories (120).

So, consume pomegranate regularly to lead a healthy and happy life.